Reports To: Country Head - Nigeria Direct Reports: Entire Sales Team in Nigeria
Personal Responsibility / Performance measures:
- Determining annual budget and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies;analyzing trends and results.
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implementing national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintaining sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishing and adjusting selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completing national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintaining national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting annual sales targets and top line month on month.
- Contributing to companies marketing and branding plans for increased awareness of products and services in the market.
- Daily/weekly/monthly reviews with the reporting officers in Nigeria as well as global team in India
Functions / Day to Day Activities:
- Meeting customers along with sales team for SPANCO Sales Process implementation
- Reviewing sales prospects for each sales staff and guiding them in right direction for increases sales
- Account Management, Customer Support, Operations Assistance and advertising of Intelics Services.
- Understanding customer requirement, costing and effective proposal sharing with customer.
- Effective communication with team, customer and cross functional teams
- Account management, handling client queries, escalations, etc
- Reporting on sales achievement, projections, etc
- Complying to all norms of Intelics Solutions
Personality Attributes / Traits:
Excellent Communication & Presentation
Willing to take up responsibilities
Sales Man Ship
Planning & Organizing
Aggressive and ability to handle stress
Willing to travel across Nigeria
Qualifications – (Minimum)
MBA (Marketing preferred)
Qualifications – (Additional - Preferred)
Have respective domain expertise
Any project management certifications
Should have been into sales profession all throughout his/her career
Should have had proven track record
Should have demonstrated exceptional sales track record
Knowledge and Experience required: (Years and Kind of exposure) :
Age > 30 years
Should have 7 to 8 years minimum in sales in Nigeria.
Preferably from Offsite Archival of Physical Documents, Non Voice BPO, IT Industry in Nigeria
Exposure to corporate sales only.
Should have exposure of business planning
Proven Track record:
Identification of new accounts
Independently handling self-sourcing to closure of accounts
Good networking in the corporates at CXO level
Salary Naira ₦ 400,000.00 to (can be negotiated for deserving candidate) Permanent/Trainee/ Contract Permanent