We are not your typical agency, we thrive at the intersection of business, design and technology. Creating ideas that move people, change lives and help build brands.
Our goal is to innovate and build the future in collaboration with
our people, clients and partners.
Our idea is simple. If the world will hear us, we must sound different and stand out from the crowd. We are local with the aim of creating an indelible international mark with our work.
Our fun culture, love of living well and passion for great work makes us a great place to be every day.
Some of our work includes national campaigns, rebrand/packaging and brand identity development for a few brands. We also work with interesting and bold clients who enable us to produce great work.
The Design Strategist reports to the Lead Designer and will be responsible for originating, creating and delivering outstanding brand and visual language.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
● A fantastic portfolio of work
● Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a design related field e.g. in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, architecture, industrial design or related field
● A minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in the art/creative field within a design team is required. International experience is a plus
● Advanced typography skills, concepting abilities and understanding of user centric design
● Loves tackling ambiguous problems and is able to capture a clear and concise design strategy.
● Comfortable applying Design Thinking principles to creative challenges.
● Process-driven and always keeps tasks on track, delivering to time and budget.
● Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs and scamps to visualize ideas.
● Create compelling visual presentations demonstrating solutions and context for both peers, line management, leadership and clients.
● Stay on top of current trends in the marketplace, consistently undergo self-development and maintain industry best practices.