Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, an Interior Design Company in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position above.
- Assist clients in making decisions for design and aesthetic selections
- Create and communicate design concepts of projects to clients
- Prepare and communicate project plan to clients
- Assist in preparing project reports and other relevant documents
- Meet with clients and communicate the company’s service offerings to the clients
- Respond to enquiries (mails and calls) from clients
- Manage the company’s website
- Compile and update product catalogue
- Update the company’s social media page
- Send and update newsletters
- Generate new ideas through an observation and study of industry trends and practices
- Keep and update clients’ database
- B.Sc in Architecture.
- 2-3 years in similar role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in the use of applications such as AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Project and time management skill
- Communication skill
- Candidates must live in Abuja
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.