Sybil and James Communications seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Manages inventories and stock, including keeping detailed records of inventory use and sales, and advising management on ordering where necessary
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members
- 10 years’ experience working on international development projects
- At least 5 years in a leadership role within major development projects, with specific experience overseeing M&E, Knowledge management, financial management and administration.
- Substantial local context understanding, networks and experience
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the private sector and private sector relevant public sector in Nigeria
- At least 3 years’ experience on development projects with a significant presence in the north of Nigeria