Will assist the Head of Sales in his responsibility for overseeing all sales activities of the company to meet set sales target across all products while managing the sales teams. He/she will assist with the responsibility of the overall customer acquisition and maintenance while driving revenue growth of the company as well as developing and implementing sales strategy targeted across all products and customer base.
Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base, increase utilization and maintain strong presence.
Drive partnerships with critical stake holders within the payments ecosystem in Nigeria
Set individual sales objectives for sales team while coaching and monitoring their performance.
Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationship management infrastructure
Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Analyze current trends in the market in order to set future goals for the company
Establish and manage a National sales strategy for the sales teams
Achieve budgeted agent utilization levels across all channels
Design and implement plans for new merchants acquisitions through the
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience in sales management,
- At least ten (10) years of experience in sales roles with a proven record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
SALARY: 7,200,000 to 11,000,000 per annum