- Preparation/Review of Excel based Monthly Reporting Pack for Group .
- Preparation/Review of CBN Monthly returns
- Prepare standalone periodical financial reports in the context of group guideline and international accounting reporting standard.
- Preparation of annual budget in the light of standard budgeting process and parameters applicable for financial institutions.
- Evaluation of tax planning, tax effectiveness and tax treatment in line with the tax law of Nigeria.
- Monitoring/Review Fund Reconcilation (Inter Branches), Bank Reconcilations
- Preparation Necessary Reporting to the Funders
- Preparation of IFRS based financial statements.Impact analysis of the financial report in case of introduction of new/amended IFRS.
- Effective coordination with external Auditor- to finalize the annual group and statutory audit within the deadline.
- Guidance and supervice on the issue of accounting, treasury, IT and reporting and financial aspects.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- At least 3 year(s)
- Candidate with experience in notable Audit firm has an advantage is preferred.
- Age at most 45 years
- Applicants should have sound knowledge on the practical application of the latest version of IAS/IFRS.
- Must possess team spirit, leadership quality, hard workings and ability to meet the deadline.
- Excellent command in written and Spoken English.
- Well conversant with MS Excel (Above Average), MS Word, Powerpoint presentation and basic self-motivated knowledge to work with an internally developed integrated application program.
Salary and benefits
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Contributory Pension, Gratuity, Life Insurance
- Job Location: Head Office, Lagos