Atlantic Hall School - A full Boarding International School located on the extensive and beautiful ground in Epe, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position above.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First degree or its equivalent in any discipline, preferably in the Social Sciences (Education with teaching qualification)
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience.
- Ability to plan and implement programs that can bring academic and behaviour progress to the students.
- Deputies and be able to manage the boarding house in the absence of the Head of Boarding
- Good leadership skills
- Good analytical. problem-solving and crisis management skills.
- To help manage the wellbeing of children.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with the industry standard.
- Excellent pension, Health insurance and other benefits
- Accommodation and meals.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.