- Heartland Alliance Ltd/Gte seeks candidates for the above position for an upcoming five-year, USAID-funded program on Key Population Community HIV Services Action and Response (KP-Care I) Activity
- The program sites for KP-Care I are Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Lagos.
- The DCOP will deputize the Chief of Party in her/his absence and will be primarily responsible for government engagement, advocacy, and violation response legal/paralegal activities
- Further, s/he will serve as liaison for the KP community and will spearhead KP community engagement and KP CSO capacity strengthening
- S/he will also directly supervise all directors and ensure performance management at the director level.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Public Health, Health Administration, or Management Social Work, with a focus on Public Health, Social Sciences, or related field
- A First Degree in Medicine is preferred;
- A minimum of seven (7) years of professional work experience in the field of Public Health and HIV, This should be inclusive of a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in working on community engagement, mobilization, advocacy or related activities with Nigerian key populations under a United State Government (USG) funded activity that includes program planning, implementation, data use, monitoring and reporting
- Demonstrated ability and competency to effectively work with KP leaders and KP-led organizations, and effectively coordinate with a range of stakeholders including government, community and other civil society organizations, and the private sector; Demonstrated working knowledge of U.S. Government program management regulations; and
- Demonstrated written, presentation, communication and organizational skills in English.
- The subject of the email should be the Job Title.
- Note: Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.