- To undertake Credit Management – responsible for monitoring and rehabilitating wrong and over-limit of accounts.
- Prepare on request, statements for customers after matching/allocating the accounts monthly.
- Prepare monthly aging for receivables.
- Pursue debt collection procedures.
- Communicate with clients regarding payment status on regular basis.
- Convene weekly receivables meeting with the Credit Controller.
- Ensure internal controls are compliant.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Credit Controller.
Training & Experience
- Ability to communicate with associates and customers.
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated team player who enjoys negotiating with customers for a win-win situation.
- Have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Have a good knowledge of working with computers.
- Very attractive.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.