Morson International provides industry-leading technical recruitment solutions in engineering across multiple sectors - including rail, aerospace and defence, nuclear and IT - with temporary and permanent engineering jobs available.
Job Description / Role
- Responsible for assurance of customer agreed on technical standards both for projects & for customer support services.
- Responsible for supporting PM and have a good technical interaction with the customer, good Customer Relationship with peers in Customer department.
- Responsible to support the implementation manager to control the quality of the project.
- Responsible for establishing a maintenance routine and able to timely handle customer technical problem, product related changes, product issues and correction releases.
- Products/Technical Knowledge update through self learning techniques, to meet upcoming service requirements.
Qualification Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills & Others)
- Education: 4 year university degree in Computer Science/Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
- Language Skills: Fluency in English (Reading/Writing/Speaking).
- Experience: More than 3 years experience in telecom industry preferably in Datacom Networks.
- Have the in-depth working knowledge of MPLS, L2VPN / L3VPN, MP-BGP, OSPF, BFD, VPN FRR, QinQ etc.
- Must have working experience on Nokia NE series.
- Preferred to have CCNA, CCIP, CCNP.
- Have the ability to abstract project requirements, through participation in project evaluation/implementation process.
- Fully familiar with prevalent telecom industry standards / specifications like ITU-T, ETSI etc and been able to draw technical specifications as per customer's requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit, and adaptability.
- Have a strong personal interest in developing self professional competencies and skills.