- A thorough understanding of electrical systems for large campus right from the supplier to the respective operational floor
- Thorough understanding of HT & LT electrical distribution systems and large capacity UPS systems
- Knowledge and Experience handling HT & LT control panels, LT & HT switch gears, CT’s, AVR’s, etc.
- Operations and maintenance of HT DG systems
- Operations and maintenance of UPS systems
- Good working knowledge of HVAC systems namely CRACs, CRAH, PAC’s, DX type units etc.
- Capable of creating & understanding SLD’s
- Capable of handling expansion projects in line with the customer requirements
- Excellent logical reasoning and trouble shooting skills
- Plan & execute all preventive maintenance schedules
- Maintain adequate records for undergoing operational audits both internal as well as external
- Handle all kinds of Non-IT electrical provisioning for end customers within the shortest timelines
- Evaluate new products and technologies
- Through understanding of Energy Management and ensure optimal usage of power from the Grid
- Innovate, Implement and practice energy savings and reduce the cost of operation
- Operation report review, weekly, Monthly.
- Vendor management and interfacing
- Expansion design ability and Space planning and allocation
- Excellent second level ability to troubleshoot Mechanical and Electrical systems faults within the DC infrastructure.
- Capacity planning and Upgrade; ability to plan and upgrade systems within the infrastructure.
- For the purposes of quality assurance, you will support and ensure that all applicable security standards – including the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) are duly complied to.
- Technical Knowledge of various Electrical Distribution and sub systems, HT DG, Large Chillers, PACs.
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Cost conscious professional, successfully exhibiting excellence in significant savings through effective execution and evaluation of projects.
- Strong team player
- Strong organizational skills and innovative problem solving abilities. Good communication & interpersonal skills, multitasking with an ability to interact with a wide range of people and be a Good Team player.
- Able to manage and resolve conflict within the team
- Have a positive frame of mind and be open to acquiring new skills
- Manage both on-roll & outsourced employees
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Capable of handling customer queries related to Non-IT systems Handle shift planning and management
- Capable of handling customer queries related to Non-IT systems Documentation and Reporting.
- Experience handling customer and internal Audits.
- At least 5-8+ years of exposure working in large campus/Data center establishments
- Any relevant Industry certifications will be an added advantage
- To work under the supervision of the Data Centre Manager
- B-Eng. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Facility Management qualification will be added advantage