Locations: Bama & Ngala, Borno
Slot: 1 per location
Position Type: Regular/Full-term
Key Areas of Accountability
- Data entry of all MEAL data using a provided database;
- Conducting basic analysis of collated data for reporting purposes;
- Management of the database;
- Assisting in Designing Format for Field Data Collection related to child protection activities in the field.
- Designing, Updating, Cleaning, Maintenance and Backing up of Various Databases
- Support bi-weekly situation report output tracker production
- Upload all case management forms to the GBVIMS (GBV Information Management System)
- Provide weekly, monthly, and on need-basis Reports
- Provide technical support to the caseworkers on the GBVIMS forms to use and documentation.
- Providing Assistance to the office staff in preparation of Documents, Presentations, Spreadsheets
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree
- One-year relevant work in a NGO or in the private sector
- Trained in data management and with at least one-year experience working with Excel managing databases
- Strong IT skills particularly Access, Word and Excel
- Enthusiasm, motivation, self-confidence, and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work as part of a team
- Intermediate level in written and spoken English
- Ability to speak Hausa, Kanuri or Shua is required
- By submitting your Application for this position you agreed to CARE’s ZERO Tolerance to:
- Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, Abuse and Child Abuse
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.