CARE International is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to saving lives and ending poverty. We work in over 94 countries around the world to provide over 1000 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian aid projects.
Key Areas of Accountability
- Management of the database;
- Assisting in Designing Format for Field Data Collection related to child protection activities in the field.
- Designing, Updating, Cleaning, Maintenance and Backing up of Various Databases
- Support bi-weekly situation report output tracker production
- Upload all case management forms to the GBVIMS (GBV Information Management System)
- Provide weekly, monthly, and on need-basis Reports
- Provide technical support to the case workers on the GBVIMS forms use and documentation.
- Providing Assistance to the office staff in preparation of Documents, Presentations, Spreadsheets
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree
- One-year relevant work in a NGO or in the private sector
- Trained in data management and with at least one-year experience working with Excel managing databases
- Strong IT skills particularly Access, Word and Excel
- Enthusiasm, motivation, self-confidence, and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work as part of a team
- Intermediate level in written and spoken English
- Ability to speak Hausa, Kanuri or Shua is required
By submitting your Application for this position you agreed to CARE’s ZERO Tolerance to:
- Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, Abuse and Child Abuse
- Save your Application and CV with your name before attaching it
- CARE strongly encourage women to apply
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- CARE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CARE considers all applicants on the basis of merit without prejudice to race, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, color, national origin, marital status, or veteran status.
- There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Please note that CARE will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.