At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the very best they can be. Our team of talented people are passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness. Our company is built by successful and experienced entrepreneurs who founded businesses such as Konga.com and E-Motion Advertising.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing the Usability of the App to understand drivers of retention, satisfaction & topic mastery.
- Creating Dashboards of data and forecasts that will improve the platform.
- Translating Complex predictive and actionable models for strategic decisions.
- Managing the development of data resources; and supporting product launches
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical fields
- 3-5 years’ experience doing quantitative analysis preferably for a Product Oriented company
- Experience in SQL, Microsoft Excel & Critical Thinking, (R or Python–Statistical Programming is a plus)
- Passionate about leveraging data to drive business and product decisions.
- The ability to communicate the results of analysis in a clear and effective manner.
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions)
- Experience in manipulating data sets through statistical software or other methods.
- You will work closely with our Customer Service and Product & Technology team.
Salary is globally competitive.