Cndro based in Houston, Texas USA specializes in business intelligence (BI) and data analytics consulting. We are looking for recent Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) graduates from Nigeria’s tertiary institutions (Universities and Polytechnics) for remote Data Analyst Trainee positions.
As a Data Analyst Trainee, you will complete several training courses and certifications to learn the process of gathering, cleaning, analyzing and communicating data. You will also develop a deep understanding of cloud-based data infrastructure.
These positions will work remotely from our partner co-working spaces in Ibadan, Abeokuta and Akure. Only candidates that are residents of these cities will be considered.
- Good understanding of mathematical and statistical concepts and a passion for learning data analytics is a must
- Exemplary problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative
- Working knowledge of one or more of these technologies: Python, R, Java, and/or SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong data cleaning and preparation skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Integrate internal data with external data sources and APIs to discover and implement actionable insights
- Design and craft rich data visualizations to communicate stories to customers and company leadership
- Undergraduate or Master’s Degree in Computer Science (CS), Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, etc.
- 0-1 years of practical experience with Tableau, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
- Basic knowledge of Data Modeling preferred
- Basic knowledge of SQL programming
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Java, C++, C is a plus
- Creative, flexible, and quick to learn
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Co-working Spaces in Ibadan, Abeokuta and Akure.