The data analyst is responsible for providing business reporting, strategic and tactical insights as well as key recommendations to measure, track and improve key omni-channel customer and retail KPIs.
- Must have a relevant degree ( specialism in mathematics and economics),
- Ability to make reports and present them to the senior managers,
- Must have technical skills for processing and analysing large amounts of data,
- Ability to efficiently use Microsoft excel for data gathering and analysis (Mandatory)
- Able to use adobe is a plus.
Please do not apply if you do not have a knowledge of up to higher intermediate level of Microsoft Excel