- Organize, store and analyze organisational data as professionally and effectively as possible, while also safeguarding security and confidentiality standards
- Create and implement policies and procedures for data management and continually develop data management strategies
- Develop and implement data standards and create methods for monitoring and reporting data issues
- Create and maintain Data Dictionary and ensure metadata is captured correctly to drive ndata awareness
- Oversee, support and train staff members and volunteers in the daily use of data systems.
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements.
- Design, implement, and maintain reporting and analytics solutions.
- Work with the leadership teams to define reporting formats, content, frequency and other reporting requirements
- Analyze data and interpret results; collaborate with leadership to verify interpretation;apply refinements when needed
- Develop, publish, and schedule reports charts, and dashboards; draw practical
- conclusions from the data to meet ministry requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and certifications plus relevant work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in data management tools and techniques, data analysis and report creation
- Experience with database management, data consolidation and modeling using tools such as SAS, SQL, Server Manager, ERwin, Data Modeler, MySQL Workbench, SAP PowerDesigner or other software
- Experience in the implementation of process improvement efforts
- Experience documenting requirements, creating training materials and working directly with end users
- Experience working in high volume work environments with continuously changing priorities and evolving processes
- Experience working with SharePoint Online, SharePoint On-Premise, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint personal sites, SharePoint Database usage, SharePoint
- Architecture, SharePoint Resource management, permissions Management
- Experience working in NGO or supporting of Government agencies is preferred
Requirements, Skills & Knowledge
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with reporting tools, such as SSRS, Microsoft PowerApp, Workflow (MS Flow) and Google Data Studio
- Outstanding project management skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with multiple versions of Office 2013 and above
- Technical writing skills
- Fundamental IT understanding
- ITIL Foundation
- Teamwork and cross functional relationship building
- A true passion for data and data quality to provide trusted, fact-based insights
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills