Machineyard is a small team of dedicated industry stakeholders dedicated to helping you secure all your heavy equipment needs. Whether you are a heavy equipment dealer intending to hire or sell your equipment, a contractor looking for equipment for a project, an agent looking to advertise on behalf of a company Machineyard is here to serve you. Our goal at Machineyard is to speedily link equipment dealers with end-users in a secure environment.
- The primary responsibility will be supporting the implementation of change management strategies and plans towards driving employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance in the deployment of Project Safari
- Work closely with the Project and network teams
- Support the planning, execution and monitoring of change impact sessions
- Participate in data gathering, analysis and reporting from focus sessions, questionnaires etc
- Involved in the planning and execution of change initiatives and events e.g. Ways of Working workshops – Culture and Behavior impacts, External awareness sessions etc
- Provide inputs that will drive insights towards the achievement of critical business outcomes
- B.Sc degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Working experience as a data or business analyst
- Knowledge/experience of tools/techniques for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- This position is open to both expatriate and locals