DuPont is a science-based products and services company. Founded in 1802, DuPont puts science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere. Operating in more than 90 countries, DuPont offers a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture and food; building and construction; communications; and transportation.
Key Responsibilities are as follow
- Under the management of our West Africa & Maghreb Sales leader, the Dairy Sales Manager will:
- Identify and evaluate new market trends/opportunities and develop these opportunities in Dairy segments to grow the company’s market share. Cultivate and develop relationships with targeted direct customers & prospects in order to promote DuPont Nutrition & Health as the preferred supplier.
- Support &follow-up our Dairy Distributors to grow the Fresh Dairy business to undirect customers & prospects.
- Plan, prepare and run on its own trials at Dairy factories, with the back support of our Technical Application specialists.
- Work in a matrix organization to ensure company sales targets.
- Develop long term sales plans for key customers and accounts, monitor and adapt sales activities that these objectives are met in accordance with DuPont N&H industry strategy.
- Prepare sales forecast, monitor sales volume, revenue and resource spend against forecast to identify problem areas and make plan to regain market.
- Actively promote the company profile at conferences, tradeshows and industry seminars to foster/maintain client relationships in order to ensure an increase in the awareness and corporate identity of the company as the leading supplier of food ingredients and solutions
- Keep and establish contact to Application Specialists and Division / BU on relevant projects, pricing, market developments etc.
- Experience & background in Lactic Cultures & Fresh Dairy segments - as Sales Manager, R&D, Production or quality positions, or as Technical Sales Manager - are mandatory.
- Degree in Food Science and Technology, or Dairy Technologist, or Business education with experience in Lactic Cultures business.
- Good knowledge of the Fresh Dairy Industry in West Africa & Maghreb.
- Strong willingness to prospect and build sustanaible new business.
- Ability to listen to specific customer/market needs and have the capability to convert customer needs & aspirations into business opportunities.
- Positive attitude - Achiever, self-motivated, persistent in following up and willingness to develop the business.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills to build meaningful rapport at all levels both internaly and externaly.
- Well-developed analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to provide customer with innovative business solutions.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- French/Arabic would be a plus.