Educational /Professional Qualifications:
- A degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree/upper credit.
- A master’s degree in any of the above security-related will also be an added advantage.
- Relevant Cyber Security e.g. CCNA, CCNA Security, Security +, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCIP, CCIE, CEH, OSCP,CISSP, LPT,CISM,CCISO.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage: vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, implementation of security standards, security operations, network monitoring, and incident response.
- Technical Experiences.
- Ability to understand forensic tools and investigative methods used to find data, anomalies, and malicious activity on the network, in files, or other areas of the business.
- knowledge of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) and know how they relate to the firewall.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++, C#, JAVA, SQL, Perl, PHP, SQL, Python.
- A deep understanding of how hackers work and the ability to keep up with the fast pace of change in criminal cyber-underworld.
- Knowledge of various operating systems including but not limited to Windows, Linux/Unix.
- Ability to detect security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, network devices and web applications, including knowledge of remediation procedures.
- Risk mitigation because things do go wrong.
- Proficiency in MS-office.
- Ability to sees a solution through to completion and doesn’t stop until the challenge is solved.
- Ability to communicate security measures and threats to people from a wide variety of technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators.
- Identify, rank and prioritize risks and exposures and develop a strategy for mitigation or remediation. Organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team and sells proposed remediation activities to the client.
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Cyber Security and Information Technology.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements.
- Must possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Very strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently.
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have the ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Location: Ikoyi
The salary is very attractive.