Are you young, smart, self-driven and looking for an opportunity to learn in the IT field - especially the Web Hosting industry? Come and be part of our growth at Whogohost. We’re Nigeria’s largest, fastest-growing and leading cloud solutions company with the best customer service experience. We have been in existence for over 11 years. We are seeking to recruit cool, innovative, creative, dedicated and motivated interns looking to work with our amazing team and provide the best customer support experience on a consistent basis. The internship is for a minimum period of six (6) months. We want someone who is smart & witty, a self-starter, committed, self-motivated, approachable, passionate about building a brand, highly efficient, willing to learn & grow the company with us, has a mind of their own, a good orator with impressive character & skills and above all open to learning new things in a techy environment.
- Connect with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts
- Troubleshoot a variety of basic technical and non-technical issues customers are having with their web hosting plans and services.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Meet performance standards set by the department
- Work with customers to describe products and/or services, in order to persuade potential and current customers to renew or purchase products and/or services.
- Provide front-line support for level one escalation via telephone/email support to customers for their queries
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and follow instructions from superiors and management.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected without supervision.
- Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by supervisors and management.
- Have a basic knowledge of computing and the Internet. (compulsory)
- Monthly Gross Salary: #40,000
- Relaxed, but professional environment
- Flexible scheduling