A fantastic opportunity for an ambitions and hard-working individual to join our fast growing international gaming company to assist provide excellent service to our valued customers.
- To always be up to date with BonanzaWin business product portfolio and ongoing promotions.
- To monitor competitor activity and maintain a good knowledge of their offering.
- To communicate important feedback and complaints from customers about business issues to Customer Support Manager and Superiors immediately as they become known.
- To show initiative in providing ideas for processes improvement in Customer Support department, as well as general improvements for the company, based on own experience at work and customer feedback.
- To provide support to the Customer Support Manager on Online related or other tasks as required.
- Escalate inquiries beyond scope of work to Customer Support Manager and other Superiors where necessary.
- Work in shifts according to the provided schedule – 40 hours per week.
- Answer customer queries without a delay, in good quality and grammatically correct English language, politely and friendly. In exceptional cases if customer’s preferred language is Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or other local language, which Customer Support Agent knows well, it is allowed to use that for answering customer.
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Excellent Spoken and written English
- Good Computer literacy and typing skills
- Service minded individual
- Good Problem Solving Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to multitask and manage stressful situations
- Background in customer service is an advantage
- Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo language skills is an advantage.
- Interest in sports and gaming
- Flexible work Schedule
- Competitive Salary
- Learning and Growth Opportunity
- Specialization(s): Software/Backend Development
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.