A young innovative mobile car cleaning company launched in 2012 seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. The Administrator will be the first response for the company, answering calls and emails and managing the online booking process.
- Qualified candidates will be well organised, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanour
- She must be able to work well under pressure and make decisions independently whilst remaining trustworthy and reliable.
- We are looking for a robust person ideally from a Sales, Logistics, Fleet Management, transportation or Customer Services background.
- Languages are an advantage as well as the ability to drive or willingness to learn.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking the carwash team
- Liaising with clients, both proactively and reactively, most commonly taking bookings over the telephone and responding to online bookings
- Team calendar and diary management
- Conducting investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints
- Stock taking
- Coordinate projects
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Minute taking of meetings
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Mystery shopping – assist management with detecting fraud and deception
- Delegating tasks while ensuring that all speed, service and quality guidelines are achieved.
- Quality control - Performing routine and random inspections of the jobs to assess the quality of work and make sure our standards and customer satisfaction levels are kept high.
- You will be responsible for liaising with clients regularly so you must be a clear and confident communicator with good call handling and interpersonal skills.
- Liaising and managing vendors
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- 2+ years of hands on administrative experience in an office environment
- Must be IT LITERATE - This will be tested so please do NOT APPLY if you’re not familiar with using a computer.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment – Photocopier, scanner, printer
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Ability to describe and sell services with accuracy and patience
- Ability to conduct extensive research on the computer
- Ability to keep accurate records of all enquiries
- Database management
- Facilitating and supporting new staff training.
- Ad hoc duties as required to support the company and grow the brand.
- Starting salary N50k + Performance based bonuses and career development opportunities.