- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- B.Sc certified qualification.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- A comfortable and literate computer user with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet Usage.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to generate reports that meet professional standards.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player/ leader as well as with a team.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of privileged information and professionalism at all times.
- Proven record of meeting key performance indicators and set targets.
- Fluency in more than 1 of the main Nigerian Languages will be an added advantage.
Company will also provide:
- Health Insurance
- 13th Month Salary
- Wardrobe Allowance Quarterly
N.B: Applicant must be staying within Ikeja, Maryland, Ogudu, Ketu, Magodo and Ogba Environment.