HR-on-Wheels - Our client, a leading player in the retail industry, is looking to hire qualified and competent individuals to fill the position above.
- Handle customer complaints; provide appropriate solution and alternatives within the shortest time limits.
- Provide accurate pricing and delivery information to Hush’D customers.
- Keep proper records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Direct complex requests and unresolved issues to the appropriate Supervisor/Line Manager.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and superiors.
- Perform other operational duties as required on an ad-hoc basis.
- Bachelor's Degree/Higher National Diploma/Ordinary National Diploma
- Proven experience as a customer service representative.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Candidates who live in Ikeja or its environs are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.