Reports to: Operations Manager
Responsible for the day to day running of Customer Services for HP business unit. Providing leadership and direction to the Customer Services Supervisors and their teams to ensure that an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained.
- To ensure the full implementation of the Customer Services strategy across the business.
- To ensure that the Customer Services function operates effectively and that the functions’ activities are aligned to departmental and Company objectives.
- To ensure the accurate processing of customer quotations, orders and order confirmations within agreed timescales.
- To ensure that all customer enquiries are satisfactorily managed, resolved and closed within agreed timescales.
- To ensure that the Customer Services function is adequately staffed and trained to deliver an efficient service to internal and external customers.
- To represent the Customer Services function as an active member of the HP Business Unit team.
- To actively promote and manage the process of continuous improvement in Customer Service standards within Call Enquiries and Order Processing.
- Create and sustain a positive team environment displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit.
- Participate and contribute to relevant management meetings.
- Promote effective communication throughout all levels of the Customer Services function.
- Respond to phone, email, SMS and social media enquiries in a timely manner.
- Qualify and forward sales leads to the relevant sales team.
- Deliver friendly and professional customer care at all times.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role in a corporate environment.
- 2 : 1 University Degree or above – certification will be requested.
- Available within 4 weeks following interviews.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.