A reputable Business Membership Organisation seeks to fill the below positions with suitable and qualified persons.
- Keep records of incoming and outgoing mails.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms,
- Greet and welcome clients and guests.
- Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding the company’s product and services.
- Perform administrative support tasks.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them appropriately.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Act as a liaison between clients and executive staff.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's Degree or HND in related field of study
- 1 - 2 years experience in a similar role will be an added advantage
- Fashion savvy and trendy
- Commercial awareness
- Good physique and pretty/handsome face
- Disciplined and takes initiative.
- Pleasant, friendly, confident and have a good carriage
- A positive outlook
- Good interpersonal skills
- Exceptional Customer handling skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Sense of urgency
- Basic ICT skills – (able to use Ms Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and decision-making skills