Responsible for maintaining people relationships by creating positive interactions between customers, parents, students and the school and providing effective people relations for all internal and external customers of the School.
- Professionally answering all incoming calls phone calls
- Professionally administer all incoming and outgoing calls, ensuring phone calls are directed accordingly, taking telephone messages for various personnel and call logging.
- Ensure that student and staff birthdays, anniversary messages are sent as at when due.
- Serve as an interface between parent, students and the school.
- Function as the customer centric personnel for the school.
- Ensure the ambience of the company’s reception is hospitable, tidy and clean at all times.
- Drive strict adherence to the visitor management system by ensuring only vendors, visitors, contractors and generally external parties logged into the visitor management system are granted entry onto the School premises
- Manages and reports on weekly basis on the customer status activities/queries
- Coordinate the annual customer service week
- Provide callers with information such as School address, directions to the School, company website, and other information relating to joining the School
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail to the respective personnel.
- Responds and follow up on all customer issues and feedback in a timely manner, identify root causes of customer dissatisfaction and promptly escalates all customer issues to the appropriate personnel for resolution based on company policies and procedures.
- Manage the customer relations file management system.
- Obtain customer feedback information; fill out customer feedback forms
- Meet and exceed customer’s service expectations as outlined in the department’s policies and procedures.
- Departmental Reports- Generate the required daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually reports and presentations.
- Manage student tryout database
- Assist in filing all employee documentary evidence to support employees’ leave records (Annual, Compassionate, Examination, Paternity, Maternity, Sick, Study, Voluntary Unpaid and Involuntary Unpaid Leave).
- Assist in archiving departmental records on need and approval basis (quarterly to yearly is recommended depending on volume of documentation)
- Assist in making requests, prepares and requisitions for the necessary stationeries or equipment required by the department.
- File back-up- scanning of employee personnel records to ensure it tallies and reconciles with hard copy version.
- File Management- Ensure an effective record and file management system of the employee’s records
- To provide comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative support to all departments.
- Performs other duties as required or as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A good university first degree is required with minimum 2 years experience.
- Good communication skills
- Good enunciation and diction is essential
- Good reasoning ability is important.
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills and initiative
- Good relational and customer service skills
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills; communication skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Quality control — demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Safety & security — actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Document Control - Reviewing and keeping records of the transaction of sale and purchase goods and services
Salary N80,000 – N100,000 Net