- Generates and prepares Daily sales update and forwards same to MD/CD/SM
- Issuing of Authority to make payments into customers’ accounts
- Receives and processes Orders/enquiries/complaints from customers.
- Reviewing all outstanding orders and advising on cancellation/changes as may be necessary after due consultation with the Commercial Director.
- Preparation of price lists, delivery and allocation schedule after due consultation with the Commercial Director.
- Acts as Credit Controller to ensure customers’ strict compliance with company's credit policy.
- To ensure that quotations for products are prepared in accordance with directives given by the Commercial Director.
- Plans, organizes, directs, controls and coordinate customer services activities.
- Understands the products the Company offers, identifies unique product features
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office and SAP (ERP) software -
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Understands own role and responsibilities within team, and works collaboratively with other team members to achieve collective
- goals and deliver results
- Able to socialize with and relate to a wide-range of people, honest, professional and cordial in all stakeholder and customer interaction
- Understands and adheres to the Company’s marketing policies, procedures and standard practices
- Excellent attention to details
- Must be a team player and act cooperatively with the business
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree or HND in Marketing or related field
- Prior manufacturing company experience
- Manufacturing ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) experience preferred
- 10/ten years post-qualification experience
What is on offer
Attractive package (N7,697,397 per annum)