AMG Logistics (NIG) Limited offers you a full and complete compliant package of services, including freight forwarding, customs clearance, trucking, distribution and warehousing within Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja.
- Providing help and advice to customers.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
- Investigating and solving customers problems
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondences with customers
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of clients of the company
- Writing reports and statistics and doing spreadsheets.
- Willing and able to learn our software (CW1) in detail
- Making sure that every client has been trained on CW1.
- Training customer service staff to deliver the high standard of customer service.
- Answer the phone of clients at all times; never ignoring or refusing a single call
- Explain to clients in a clear and concise manner
- Having regular contact with the customer and listening to clients and resolving their issues quickly
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelors degree or its equivalence.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Experience of working in a Clearing and Forwarding company in same position as Customer Service Manager will be an added advantage.
- Extremely good communication skills
- Ability to report regularly statistics, using Excel in high standard
- Versed in exports and imports
- Good knowledge of Customs tariff
- Must have listening skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Confidence, patience and politeness
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.