Pacific Access has been granted an exclusive Franchisee License by a Utility firm to run a customer service and collections center. This Center will be an exclusive Service Center where customers can access and experience premium customer services.
- We require the services of experienced customer service and energy sales representatives to manage the outfit.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- You will directly interface with customers to receive, log, escalate and monitor customers’ technical and commercial issues and complaints
- You will process customer payments and collections through the POS channels that will be provided
- You will network with the Control Center and departments involved in customer complaints, processing and support.
- You MUST be 100% Customer-Centric. There will be Zero Tolerance for bad attitude and any customer complains.
- You will open new customer accounts by recording account information, maintain customer records by updating account information, resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; escalating to the control center; expediting correction and following up to ensure resolution.
- You will Prepare service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information, contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results and targets as needed.
- You will play a part in managing the day to day office administration, basic book keeping and other sundry tasks.
- You will build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication, provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Having a HND or first degree in Business, Management Studies or Marketing preferred.
- 2 Years Retail and Customer Service experience
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and person to person contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Being flexible
- Using initiative
- Communication and listening
- Information technology
- People management
- Customer service
- Being confident and focused
- Being professional and courteous
- Being open minded
- Resolving problems quickly
- Being thorough and analytical
SERVICE CENTER LOCATION: IKORODU (Interested Applicants MUST reside within Ikorodu, Igbogbo, Ibeshe, Ipakodo, Owutu, Ijede, Odongunyan axis)