Our client in the Non-Profit business sector is in urgent need of a Business Development Officer.
Your job as a business development officer is to identify sales leads, pitch the company's services/vision to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
This role requires you to handle the following duties:
Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings with prospective clients.
Plan and prepare presentations
Communicate new product/program developments to prospective clients
Provide management with feedback on marketing activities in the organization
- 1 year work experience working in similar role (preferably with an NGO)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills — you must have an eye for detail!
- Must have a positive attitude
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
- Academic Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution.