- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. finance, engineers, procurement) to address customers’ needs
- Maintain daily log of issues raised and resolved
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Understand service offerings enough to answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Proven experience as a Client Relations Manager
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office,
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times