CLasaco Assurance Plc is a composite insurance and financial services company incorporated on 20th of December 1979 under the Companies Decree of 1968. The Company, then known as Lagos State Assurance Company Limited obtained License as an Insurer on 7th July 1980 and commenced business operations on 1st of August 1980.
- Sale of the company's products
- build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Minimum of an OND
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's the job title as the subject of the mail.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.