- Letting customers know about products the company offers
- Working closely with Canvassers and Sales Representatives
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Communicates pricing, product information, shipping dates and other appropriate order information to customer to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage and maintain contact, communication and good relations with customers to satisfy their various service and product requirements in accordance with our business goals
- Provide sales and sales forecasting information to the management.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in Database Customer Support Management
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic and an organized approach to work
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships
- Must be able to work as part of a team and motivate others
- Fundamental understanding of computer operations and software
- Must have product line knowledge
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.