- 99.99% energy reliability to customers.
- Ensuring incidents and faults are resolved within service level metrics.
- Educating customers on energy reliability, energy efficiency & value add.
- Professional preventive and corrective maintenance on schedule.
- Be professional & properly represent the brand at every maintenance interactions with customers within assigned cluster ensuring high customer perceived value.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- In-depth understanding of electrical circuit design and analysis.
- Extensive experience of electrical panels, electrical & power conversion systems.
- In-depth experience of electrical wiring for commercial and residential facilities.
- Intermediate to expert level skills in Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools.
- Prior mission critical, fault management, problem management,disaster recovery process, customer support, operation and maintenance.
- Ability to engage in intelligent and technical, energy & power conversations.
- Excellent communication, customer facing and reporting skills.
- Driving experience with valid Driver's license.
- Minimum of Distinction / 2.1 in HND/BSC in Electrical Engineering
What we'll Provide
- A competitive pay plus performance bonus, health insurance & career development.
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa's future.