Mindfield Resources - Our client is a globally renowned organization in the consumer goods sector and has had some major wins in Nigeria where they have a specific focus to expand and grow market share.
- Working across a Niger and in tandem with the East & West Africa (this should give you an indication of the size of the role ) you would work closely with different business units and distributors in the development and implementation of category management strategies, this will focus on increasing in-store presence, strengthening brands, optimizing product assortment, and promotional strategy.
- Driving in-store conversion, perfect in-store execution, engage closely with the distributors & retailers to ensure effective store space strategy.
- Armed with experience in shopper marketing you would leverage the same to counter barriers and create an enhanced shopper journey.
- Working closely with the business development team you would significantly contribute to the channel development strategy & execution.
- NPD retail launch strategy, the annual plan for the events calendar for the MEA region would come under your KPIs.
- Graduate with preferably an MBA. 7- 10+ years of experience in trade/shopper marketing.
- An analytical mindset you should be able to work on both planes of strategy and execution. Should have had a stable career and growth within the organizations that you have worked in.
- The client organization offers an excellent value driven culture with a empowerment and good career traction for the career orientated.