Catilas Resources Limited - Our client, one of Nigeria's leading retail and Commercial Banks with over 350 branches and cash centres across Nigeria offering premium financial services. The Bank has become one of the foremost financial institutions in the Nigerian banking industry, playing a pivotal role in the success of many businesses, creating wealth and promoting entrepreneurship.
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, South South, South East, Kaduna, Kano, Maiduguri
- Collection and confirmation of cash payment or deposit
- Cheque payment upon verification of detail
- Processing of Lagos state payment
- Cerpac transaction processing
- Auto reg processing
- Retail forex payment(PTA/BTA)
- Creation of Lagos state payer i.d
- Revenue products sales and processing e.g Remita, paydirect, E-bills payment.
- Bulk payment counting
- Money transfers transaction both send and receive e.g Money gram, western union, Ria etc.
- All other tellering functions
- Excellent delivery on customer’s enquiries.
- OND/NCE in any course with at least Lower Credit OR Merit for NCE holders
- Five (5) O'Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must not be more than 24years of age.
- Little or no experience in banking
- Organized, detail-oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under short-term deadlines whilst maintaining detailed accuracy
- Must have basic knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.