- Maintaining and monitoring the quality of yield, whether livestock or crops.
- Manage production personnel and must ensure that they are trained accordingly, and follow company and safety standards.
- Manage, direct, and organize daily, and weekly production plans; look to increase efficiency and productivity
- Monitor organic sites on daily basis; track soil health and water quality
- Oversee equipment, and organize repairs and maintenance
- Monitoring animal health and welfare, including liaising with vets
- Maintaining a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.