- Regular updates of Zoho and the CRM
- Providing accurate monthly reports.
- Negotiate payment plans with customers and set up terms and conditions
- Analyze the effectiveness of the company’s credit control system and implement changes to improve profitability and reduce bad debts
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
- Develop the credit control system in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Finance and company executives
- Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices or payments, and initiate legal procedures if necessary.
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- HND or BSC in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Proven working experience as a credit controller
- Professional certification such as ICAN, ACCA or ANAN.
- Excellent teamwork, organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Proven track record of making successful credit decisions
- Familiarity with data analysis
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments.