- Develop a basic understanding of leasing, lending, and investment products.
- Direct sale of financial products including leasing, lending, Investment instruments to individuals, SMEs and businesses.
- Generate leads – identify solicit and develop profitable business transactions and relationships.
- Make recommendations and exercise sound judgment regarding leasing, lending and investing accounts relationships.
- Manage existing and potential relationships, and provide day to day general customer service.
- Participate in and remain abreast of market developments. Stay attuned to industry and market risk developments and trends in relation to counterparty exposures and their impact on the underlying
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A good degree in Finance, Economics or any discipline in the Social Sciences.
- Minimum Experience: Candidate must have completed NYSC
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of banking or financial products
- Experience in Credit origination
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Self-motivated, self-driven and full of integrity
- Results-oriented and able to meet mutually agreed targets