Brand Footprint was registered as a Marketing Communications company in 2006. We have operated for 9 years working with various multinational companies and brands cutting across Telcomms, Lifestyle, FMCG, CSDs, Alcoholic beverages, Indulgence brands, Corporate and Banking.
- Brand footprint Communications is seeking a Creative Manager who will ensure that the creative department support the corporate strategic goals and drives for obtaining business results. The creative manager will plan, direct and oversee all aspects of advertising and creative.
- For our Creative Manager: Big ideas, concepts and stories are your playground. You are constantly inspired and motivated by all things visual, to include examples of exceptional craftsmanship. You have developed the effortless ability to craft cutting-edge and culturally-relevant concepts, while still meeting strategic and business goals in equal measure.
Here's what you'll do
- Create, sell and execute multi-channel, industry-leading creative concepts
- Contribute hands-on to the project from design through development
- Create comps, storyboards, graphic concepts and final deliverables as required
- Own the assignment; ensure quality across all aspects of project deliverables
- Build and nurture relationships with clients, partners, photographers, production companies, additional talent and other vendors
- Closely work with the marketing and strategy teams to define the measurable impact of creative
- Shares an expert knowledge of industry, consumer and competitive landscape to inform insightful ideas.
- Support the creative team and in-house clients
- Work closely with all production houses/writers and any other creative talent to ensure smooth running of entire operation including advising on negotiations
- Act as the internal creative spokesperson for all assigned projects to ensure a complete understanding of the vision of our clients
- Actively contribute to the development of the agency's culture and standards of quality
- Always create an environment that is: Collaborative, Dependable, Insightful, Innovative, Memorable, Innovative, Passionate, Agile, Driven, Diverse, Analytical and Deliberate
Here's what you'll bring to the table
- Strong portfolio equally showcasing conceptual thinking, visual design, and storytelling
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- At least 5-8 years of design work experience at an experiential marketing agency, advertising agency or high-profile brand
- Advanced understanding of branding, marketing, and advertising
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrable ability to articulate and persuasively sell creative concepts within agency and directly to clients
- Strategic thinking; ability to craft the brief, contribute in brainstorms, and self-direct
- Ability to work on multiple projects and brands simultaneously
- Ability to think and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources
- Expert mastery of all design tools, platforms, and versions of applicable software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Proven problem solving skills at both strategic and tactical levels
- Technical knowledge and awareness, such as the strengths and limitations of HTML, mobile platforms and other emerging technologies
- Working knowledge of motion design and related software (such as After Effects, etc.) preferred
- Working understanding of related digital disciplines such as User Experience, Content Strategy & Creation, Social Media, etc.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.