Reports To The MD
Oversees the creative team to help develop the agency's creative product for clients. Wins Pitches and generally a creative direction provider for the agency. An achiever with a knack for winning awards: not just local but international.
This team includes copywriters and designers.
The CD also works with Client Service to make sure the client's needs are being met and the creative goals are on track.
Would develop every aspect of an ad campaign based on the client's marketing plan, conceptualize those ideas for clients, assign projects to staff and verify the client's deadlines are being met..
- Ability to lead a team of creatives
- Strategically inclined
- Solid background in copywriting and/or design
- Must be willing to work long hours
- Travel sometimes required
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, QuarkXpress, PowerPoint and other programs usually required to apply
- HTML, PHP and other Web experiences
- Must be able to manage the creative team from concept to completion of the projects with strong leadership
- Knowledge of each step of an ad campaign's process to give creatives direction, work on schedule and meet client's advertising expectations
- 10 years Experience
Attend strategy meetings for new business
Meet with creative team to check the status on current projects and assign new projects
Lead brainstorming sessions with creative team to develop ad campaigns based on client's needs
Create advertising proposals for clients
Pitch concepts to clients