This Job Entails
- Ability to design rich and visually appealing website banners, promotional materials such as fliers and ad campaign banners.
- Experience on managing corporate websites, e.g uploading and managing information, ensuring content is up to date, setting permission for site users, quality assurance checks and monitoring and maintaining Sharepoint etc.
- Resolving connectivity issues affixed to network components like printer, scanner and photocopying machines.
- Uploading Multi-Media materials to live server for URL access.
- Ability to function well with a team as well as independently with little or no supervision.
- Possession of good organizational and planning skills, including exacting attention to detail and follow-through.
- Other duties as identified and assigned by the management.
Interested applicant must have:
- Possession of great skill in the use of Email Marketing,Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Coreldraw, Photoshop, Illustrator and other Creative and Design software and tools.
- Relevant educational qualification in any IT related field.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing obligations
- Possess attention to detail
- Have a minimum of 2 Years working experience in a similar role
- Reside in Lagos, preferably around yaba, ebute-metta, surulere axis.
- Not be more than 27 years of age.