A digital advertising agency seeks qualified candidates to fill this role:
General Description of the Job:
- Candidate must have excellent creative abilities in Graphic Design as well as relevant software proficiency.
Candidate will communicate with clients, customers, and other designers to ensure that the designs accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information.
- Candidate will work with multiple brands in the Digital marketing space. Must be well-organized, a strong communicator, and passionate about marketing & communications.
- Candidate will oversee task procedures which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting with relevance to related tasks.
- Manage the design process end-to-end including: campaign objective development, ad creative/content development, campaign execution, analytics and reporting.
- Create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers.
Must develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, product illustrations, logos, websites
and corporate reports.
- Analytics utilizing Google Analytics and other online advertising, competitive research and analytics tools.
- Develop and manage the integrated designing calendar across all platforms used.
- Create original engaging and professional visuals that reflect client’s brand and are optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily materials (original text, images) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Work closely with other creative units and third party suppliers to ensure digital assets are produced on time and budget.
- Analyse and report designing/communication actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
Relevant experience in graphic designing.
- Good knowledge of graphic design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator/CorelDraw.
- Very good speed at generating design to deliver promptly and as scheduled.
- Ability to create materials and designs with modern design trends and principles.
- Ability to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to consumers.
- Excellent knowledge of different advertising strategy and how to use them in social media campaigns including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Ability to create explainer videos, animations and motion graphics is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of consumer engagement and how to channel current trends into design.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.