Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process, and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
Requisition code: NG156031VA
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Deloitte is searching for a passionate and artistic Creative and Graphics Designer to join our Clients & Industries (C&I) team. The C&I Unit is responsible for promoting the Deloitte brand across all channels and the ideal candidate will work closely with the team to achieve our branding and communications goals.
- The Creative and Graphics Designer will be responsible for the design, creation, and delivery of a variety of print and digital marketing materials that exhibit a creative and consistent brand message across all of Deloitte’s communications.
- The Designer will create a variety of print materials including thought leadership publications, flyers, posters, brochures, press releases, banners, and other relevant materials for both online and offline channels. He/she will also create artistic and innovative designs for digital platforms such as website and internal portals, social media and interactive presentations.
- He/She must be comfortable working on multi-disciplinary teams to produce exciting design concepts under tight deadlines while adhering to Deloitte brand standards. The Designer will also be expected to have extensive expertise in using relevant design software to bring design concepts to life.
- Applicants with experience working with design and advertising agencies or similar units in other organizations will be given principal consideration.
- Develop and execute strategies to meet campaign and communications goals
- Support the development of communication action plans and execute communications activities
- Conceptualise and propose creatives that meet the objectives outlined in the communication plan.
- Develop content for campaigns, social media, press releases, website and intranet, thought leadership, screensavers, and other communication portals
- Carry out project management for campaigns and other communication activities and relevant special projects
- Take photographs, videos and manage archiving and storage of footage and other communication content
- Facilitate conversations between Deloitte and its internal and external stakeholders
- Track and monitor implementation of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy and initiatives
- Track and monitor campaigns, editorials, etc. against goals
- Perform quality assurance across the firm with respect to all internal and external communications such as thought leadership, newsletters, blog posts etc.
- BSC in any field (minimum of 2:2/ lower credit)
- Relevant work experience.
- Previous professional services experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge of design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Effective time management for workflow and delivery of results within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Demonstrated capability in interaction at all levels, briefing, analysis and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong client delivery focus
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Problem-solving ability
- Good business acumen.
Key Competencies Required
- Behavioral Capabilities
- Living our Purpose - Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Influence - Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Performance drive - Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on the track
- Strategic direction - Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Talent development - Demonstrates a strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent