The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are looking for operations, Captive power plant field officer Candidates for Refinery.
It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- A Field Officers-GTG, HRSG, UB, BOP, STG Steam System & CT-1
- Handles the smooth operation, Start Up, Shut Down and Handling Emergencies & Trouble Shooting of their respective section/equipment in co-ordination with Field In-Charge-Mechanical / Shift In-charge.
- Periodical Monitoring, Taking Round / Logging of equipment/process parameters.
- Maintains all operating parameters in line with instructions of Shift Supervisor.
- Proper and Safe Isolation of Equipment / Section, for handing over the equipment for maintenance.
- Proper and Safe lining up and starting equipment/section after maintenance.
- Preparation of Chemical Solution of the respective area.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
BE / BTech Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 10 years of experience in CPP operations of Refinery, Petrochemicals and Fertilizer complex.
Fully conversant with the commissioning of an electrical system of 350 MW power system having GT/STG