- We are looking for operations, Captive Power Plant Field Engineer, Electrical candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Charging and change-over of the various electrical system at 66 kV/ 11kV level.
- Co-ordination for proper and safe Isolation and de-energization of Motors and lineup and energization of various motors.
- Periodical Monitoring and Logging of various parameters in CPP-Substation SS-11, Monitoring of various Transformers.
- Well conversant of ECS panel operation, AVR, and Synchronization, switchboard change over operation.
- Fully conversant with electrical safety and isolation procedure.
- Conversant with the operation and commissioning of 66/11 kV/ 0.4 kV Switch Gear and Power & Distribution transformer.
- Thorough knowledge in Projects, Field Engineering, Trouble Shooting and Operation of Electrical equipment.
- Experience in working on control circuit & troubleshooting of fault, a suggestion for improvement.
- Operation knowledge of AVR of Gas Turbine & Steam Turbine Generators.
- Commissioning of Gas Turbine & Steam Turbine Generator, Excitation System, AVR and Generator Protection System etc. initial project activities
- Provision of input to engineering from an operations perspective on start-up/shutdown systems, isolation, bypasses, drains, safety, etc.
- Preparation of block systems and sub-systems
- Preparation of detailed operating manuals and procedures
- Preparation of training program materials, other input, and assistance as needed
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- BE / B. Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in CPP operations of Refinery, Petrochemicals and Fertilizer complex. Fully conversant with the commissioning of the electrical system of 350 MW power system having GT/STG.