Workforce Group - Our client, a world leader in Bio-innovation
- The Country Manager will be part of the company’s sales team with responsibility to develop the company business in the Food & Beverages division across the West Africa region.
- Manage commercial projects from idea generation to the final stage of implementation, while ensuring the products offerings meet customer, market and competitive demands.
- Develop and commercialize new business relationships and opportunities with an already existing knowledge of market across Food & Beverages in West Africa
- Analyze and synthesize the competitive environment and report with the solid facts that will drive strategic and tactical responses to the market.
- Deliver enthusiastic sales approach and basic technical understanding that will identify the need/pain then translate this to demand solution for such opportunities.
In this position, you need to have:
- University Degree or equivalent qualification in Food Technology/Engineering
- Relevant work experience, preferably from producers or suppliers to Food & Beverages Industries.
- Possess strong business acumen - in particular, understanding of negotiation principles, account planning, value pricing & supply chain principles.
- Proven communication and presentation skills as well as MS office proficiency.
- Be prepared to travel up to 60% of your time in the designated region.
- Speak English and local languages where French would be a strong plus
- Have a driving license (B).
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's using ‘Country-Manager’ as the subject of the mail.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.