You will be responsible for:
- Educating prospective and existing customers with information about the company’s product(s).
- Setting up new customer accounts, accessing existing customer accounts, and managing sensitive customer data across one or more computer systems.
- Addressing customer concerns and questions and overcoming potential roadblocks in the sales cycle; so as to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Presenting, promoting and selling the company’s product(s) to existing and prospective customers.
- Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and prospective customers to meet their needs.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
- Handling House calls to drive sales.
- Reaching out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinating sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyzing the market’s potential, tracking sales and giving status reports.
- Giving feedback on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for the new product(s).
- Keeping abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Attending to other tasks as may be required by the department.
Location and Line Management:
- This opportunity is available Nationwide. You will report directly to the Sales Manager.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong customer care, problem solving and communication skills.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc. in Sciences, Engineering or Education.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative and should be grounded in MS Office.
- Familiar with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to customer needs.
- Professional experience as a teacher or lesson tutor is a plus.
- Ability to build your business and network.
- You will work closely with our Customer Care, Marketing & Analytics and Product & Technology team.
- There would be a base salary ranging from 40-60k; to cover transportation and feeding.
- Sales-driven bonuses.